CG Rojgar Panjiyan 2020: Chattisgarh state government has introduced the Rojgar registration portal. All those candidates who are looking for a job/vacancy must register with the CG Rojgar Panjiyan portal. After the panjiyan process you will get jobs/job fair related information by online mode also you will be able to receive berojgar Bhatta which is provided by Chattisgarh State Govt. Step by step process for CG Rojgar Panjiyan is mention below section of this page. You must read eligibility criteria, required documents, portal login process, etc.
In case, you are not sure if you should apply for the Employment Exchange program or not. Let me tell you that there is no harm in applying for the Employment Exchange program. Every state has such a program. If you are unable to get a job, state Govt. may also give you Berogari Bhatta if you are eligible.
CG Rojgar Panjiyan: नमस्कार दोस्तों … छत्तीसगढ़ राज्य सरकार ने Rojgar पंजीकरण पोर्टल शुरू किया है। वे सभी उम्मीदवार जो नौकरी / रिक्ति की तलाश कर रहे हैं, उन्हें CG Rojgar Panjiyan प्रणाली के साथ पंजीकरण करना होगा। पंजियन प्रक्रिया के बाद आपको ऑनलाइन मोड द्वारा जॉब / जॉब फेयर संबंधित जानकारी मिल जाएगी, साथ ही आप berojgar bhatta प्राप्त कर पाएंगे जो कि छत्तीसगढ़ राज्य सरकार द्वारा प्रदान की जाती है। CG Rojgar Panjiyan के लिए चरण दर चरण प्रक्रिया का उल्लेख इस पृष्ठ के नीचे अनुभाग में किया गया है। आपको पात्रता मानदंड, आवश्यक दस्तावेज, पोर्टल लॉगिन प्रक्रिया आदि को पढ़ना होगा।
Table of Contents
- Candidates should be Indian Citizen
- Applicants should have Chattisgarh Domicile Certificate
- For age limitation, you are advised to the check official advertisement.
Document Required for CG Rojgar Panjiyan:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Documents Related To Merit Such As Marksheets, Certificates
- Passport Size Photo
- Residential Certificate
Domicile certificate is always needed in Employment Exchange, so make sure you make your domicile certificate if you currently don’t have.
Process for CG Rojgar Panjiyan
- First of all, candidates have to go to the official website of the organization: http://www.exchange.cg.nic.in/exchange/
- After reaching the website you will get a new Job Seeker option. You have to press on this option.
- On a new page, you will need to select your State CG, District, and Exchange, etc.
- After this, filling in the given captcha code given to you will have to press on the Submit button.
- A registration form will open before you. In this form, you have to fill all your information carefully one by one and press on “Next” button
- Your registration will be successfully completed on this portal.
After completing the steps above you will be allotted username and password, note down your login details and save it on paper or on your mobile for easy access in the future.
CG Rojgar Panjiyan LOGIN
- Now you can login the CG exchange portal with your login ID – passwords.
- Login it and submit your educational details by pressing on the “Educational qualification” option.
- Then after you need to mention your experience if any.
- After detailing these all details you need to press on Next button and then fill the additional details (if you want to tell more about you)
- After this, a Willingness Details will open in front of you. Even if you have any information in this form. Then fill it or press the Next button.
- After this, you will receive Acknowledgment X-10 slip. Which you can print and keep yourself safe by yourself.
Important Note :
All applicants who have made their new registration will have to go to their respective employment office and verify their registration within 15 days. If they do not get their registration verified so their registration can be canceled.