Today Ho’able Finance minister Shree Nirmala Sitharaman announced Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana 3.0
Key Highlights of the Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana 3.0
Measures are taken to help Home developers as well as home buyers to boost demand in Real Estate and clear the unsold inventory under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Rs. 65,000-crore fertilizer subsidy for farmers announced.
Rs. 10,000 will be provided for PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana in this financial year.
24% of wages will be given to businesses for increasing the employees. up to 50 employees will have to add a minimum of two new employees and those with more than 50 staff, will have to give a minimum of five new jobs to be eligible for this scheme.
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojana 2.0
Direct Support to Farmers & Rural Economy provided post COVID
3 crore farmers with agricultural loans of Rs. 4.22 lakhs crore availed the benefit of 3 months loan moratorium.
Interest Subvention and Prompt Repayment Incentive on crop loans, due from 1st March, extended up to 31st May, 2020
25 lakh new Kisan Credit Cards sanctioned with a loan limit of Rs. 25,000 cr.
Support for Migrants and Urban Poor during last 2 months
Government of India has permitted State Governments to utilise State
Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) for setting up shelter for migrants and
providing them food and water etc.
• Central Government also released Rs 11002 crore of its contribution in advance to all States on 3rd April, to augment funds in their SDRF.
• Hygienically prepared three meals a day provided for the residents of Shelters for Urban Homeless (SUH) during the lockdown w.e.f March 28, 2020.
• 12,000 SHGs have produced 3 crore masks and 1.20 lakh liters of sanitizers. This gave additional employment opportunities to the urban poor.
• Disbursal of Revolving Fund (RF) to Self Help Groups was on-boarded on PAiSA Portal in April 2020 on a pilot basis in Gujarat and is now being rolled out across all the States in May 2020.
• 7,200 new Self Help Groups of urban poor have been formed during the period starting 15th March 2020.
MGNREGS support to returning Migrants 14.62 crore person-days of work generated till 13th May 2020
• Actual Expenditure till date is around Rs. 10,000 Cr
• Work offered to 2.33 Crore wage seekers yesterday in 1.87 Lac Gram Panchayats
• 40-50% more persons enrolled, compared to May last year
• Average wage rate rose to Rs. 202 from Rs. 182 in last FY
• Drive being undertaken to enroll returning migrants
• States/UTs advised to provide works to migrant workers as per the provisions of the Act
• Planning for continuing MNREGA works in Monsoon as well: plantations, horticulture, livestock-related sheds
Rs 5000 cr Special Credit Facility for Street Vendors
Rs 70,000 crore boost to housing sector and middle income group through extension of CLSS
Rs 6000 crore employment push using CAMPA funds
Rs 30,000 crores Additional Emergency Working Capital Funding for farmers through NABARD
Rs 2 lakh crore Concessional credit boost to 2.5 crore farmers through Kisan Credit Cards
Rs. 1500 crores Interest Subvention for MUDRA-Shishu Loans
Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHC) for Migrant Workers / Urban Poor
Technology Systems to be used enabling Migrants to access Public Distribution System (Ration) from any Fair Price Shop in India by March 2021 – One Nation One Ration Card
Free Food grain Supply to Migrants for 2 months